Who we serve
We serve the following key sectors:
- Precision mechanics
- General mechanics industry
- Yachting industries
- Electronics industry
We are equipped with 3D printers designed and produced by outstanding worldwide manufacturers. We choose to invest in specific machinery which is able to satisfy the production requirements for maximum quality elements according to their use.
This requires the adoption of choices based on the type of technology with which each printer works, on the quality of its components and on the accuracy of the software used for managing the processes.
The vast range of metals that can be processed includes:
- Titanio TiAl6V4
- Acciaio 316_L
- Alluminio AlSi 10
- Inconel 718
- Hastelloy X
- ABS (various kinds: polycarbonate, Plus, M30, M30i, ESD7, etc.) used widely for electronic equipment producers, rapid prototyping, medical equipment (some may be sterilised with Gamma and Et0 rays), aerospace;
- Nylon (6, 12 CF) for durable prototypes (12 CF in particular, carbon filled);
- Polycarbonate for resistant prototypes;
- PC ISO highly recommended in the sector of food packaging, bio-medical equipment, surgical instruments, thanks to its sturdiness and resistance to heat. May be sterilised with Gamma and Et0 rays, satisfying the requirements of ISO 10993 and USP Class VI requirements;
- PLA: a low cost material for any rapid prototyping and dimensional inspections;
- Polyphenylsulfone (PPSF): resistant to heat, petroleum and solvents in general, useable with Gamma and Et0 rays, as well as in autoclave;
- ASA: resistant to UV rays.
- ULTEM (1010, 9085): top of the range materials, used in different sectors (aerospace, medical) and to produce finished elements. High resistance to flames, smoke and toxic elements, bio-compatible.